For bunny with love For bunny with love

Uhm, yea.

The graphics are great, the sound is pretty good, but even the idea of somebody thinking up sawing a girl in half then screwing her lower dismembered half is quite disturbing.

Mario forgot how to Jump! Mario forgot how to Jump!

hmm

How many times are you going to submit this?

Color in Love and Death Color in Love and Death

Wow

That was the most emo thing I've ever seen here. I have a strange urge to go cut myself.

Taurusxiled responds:

I figured someone would say that, but thanks for the review anyway.

Flair 6 - Reação 2 Flair 6 - Reação 2

Sound

The sound was horribly distorted. I had to take my headphones off to watch it. Animation was decent tho.

Booty-Dance 3 Booty-Dance 3

Legendary

I look forward to seeing a Booty-Dance 4.

Gary Stickman Finds a Box Gary Stickman Finds a Box

Sticks...

It was quite fluid, which was nice. Work on progressing beyond stick figures and it'll be somethin.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

How about I progress you beyond sticks?!!

Oh, man. Now that was a burn.

Dancing Clay Dancing Clay

Not Bad

If this is your first claymation, than you have the raw talent to make something amazing. Refine and hone your skills, it'll be worth it.

Deadly-Shadow responds:

Maybe I will make some thing good someday. :) Thx

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

Very nice

You've defenitly got some talent, there's no doubt about that. I'd really like to see you elaborate on your work, it has potential far beyond anything I've seen. You do a great job capturing emotion in your characters. The only thing I can see that could use improving is your music, something a bit less repetitive, and cleaning up your drawings, I notices some character transitions that reverted to rough pencil sketches. All and all, keep up the good work, Newgrounds needs good work like yours. I can't even count how many shitty stick submissions I have to sort through to come across something that truely captures a feeling, such as yours. I really wish I had talent drawing. I'm great on the technical side of things, but when it comes to anything graphicly artistic, I'm like a child with his first crayon.

Zalad FingerZ Zalad FingerZ

Aha.

That was a lot funnier than I expected it to be, nice.

6 6